7 Pathetic Reasons
I had a pretty good run of updating semi-regularly, didn’t I? What happened?
Well, I absolutely hate blogs where every other post is “I’m sorry I haven’t updated in awhile, I’ve been busy, I promise to do better, blah blah.” Just get to the content already! I waited 2 months for this? So let’s get down to it…
Commencing pathetic reasons why I haven’t written…
1) I had the January wrap-up all done, I even posted the pics on Facebook, I just needed to write it up. But then things got busy at work and with the pics already distributed for mass comsumption, doubly posting them went on the bottom of my To Do list.
2) There has been major drama and crazy business at work, and when things get like that, my creativity gets stunted. It starts with not taking pics anymore, and then I stop writing.
3) I have joined the Biggest Loser competition at my school. We’re in the last week of it and I’ve lost 10 pounds in 8 weeks. While it was going on, I felt a bit guilty spending over an hour just sitting at my computer at night trying to put together photos or thoughtfully writing a blog.
4) On the same line of thinking, I have contracted with COMBANK to write COMLEX practice questions, and though it pays very well, it doesn’t pay until I’ve written 50. So, if I was going to spend over an hour at the computer, I should be doing that.
5) Not much happened… really.
6) Of the things that did happen, I didn’t feel comfortable talking about them. I do now, and the posts are coming soon… really.
7) Once I did try to start writing, Josh got really into SOCOM which he plays online . Normally we can split the internet just fine, but for some reason lately it makes it lag really bad. So we’ve been taking turns with the internet. So I am writing this in a word doc and when he is done, I’ll paste this in 🙂